CVA ALPINE WEEKEND PROGRAM
The mission of the Weekend Program is to provide every athlete with the intrinsic motivation and opportunity to be the best they can be. We do this through positive coaching which leads to progressive improvement for each individual in technique, tactics, and the mental aspects of competition.
This program is for athletes 7 (if ability allows*) - 19 years old (2nd year U8-U21) and runs weekends and vacation weeks from December 3, 2016 to April 2, 2017.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THE ALPINE PROGRAM?
The primary goals of the program are to:
- To instill the life-long love of skiing
- To build strong technical alpine skiing fundamentals
- To teach age appropriate tactics in SL, GS, and SG
- To promote good sportsmanship, fun, and camaraderie
- To provide a progression for U8-U21 athletes augmented by winter and summer on-snow camps
$1495.00 ($75 discount if paid before October, 12th 2016. No exceptions will be made for missing this deadline.)
Punch Passes (for High School Athletes Grades 9-12)
20 Day Punch Pass: $1000.00
10 Day Punch Pass: $750.00
Prices listed are cash discounted prices for cash or check payments. Check or cash registrations must be received by November 25. The price for credit card transactions is $40 higher.
Weekend program handbook
*Before registering 7-year-olds, please contact program director below
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Ron Bonnevie: 207-491-7134