Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
CVA acknowledges that cost is a factor for every family considering independent education, and therefore we take a proactive approach towards educating families about their financial commitment. The objective of the pages listed below is to give you what we feel is important information about a CVA investment. If you have any questions or concerns, you should always feel free to contact us directly or set up an appointment to discuss your financial partnership with CVA.
CVA is a memeber of FACTS Grants and Aid Assessment which assists schools in determining financial need through a standardized application and computation process. Log onto their website to get started: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3J8ZM
Download full financial aid policy here. The front page of the policy lists other sources of scholarships.
- Carrabassett Valley Academy does not discriminate based upon race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the admission of students or in the awarding of financial aid.
- Decisions about accepetance and financial aid are made separately and independently.
- CVA awards financial aid based upon demonstrated need.
- CVA makes financial aid awards to those returning financial aid students who are eligible before granting aid to new financial aid applicants.
- All students receiving financial aid must reapply every year they are at CVA to continue to receive aid.
- CVA financial aid awards are applied only toward the cost of tuition, room, and board.
- Currently over 50% of CVA families receive financial aid.
We sincerely look forward to working with you. If you would like more information contact Dawn Smith, Director of Admissions.
Download full financial aid policy here.