Alumni Holiday Party: Friday December 30, 2016 7:00 – 9:00pm
Bill and Joan Alfond Competition Center
The snow is flying and we’re looking forward to hosting our alumni for our annual holiday celebration! Please plan to join us for this year’s Alumni Holiday Party, Friday, December 30, from 7:00 – 9:00 pm at the new Bill and Joan Alfond Competition Center (same location as the old Comp Center). Enjoy the chance to mingle with alumni of all ages. Snacks and beverages will be provided in the beautiful new space at the mountain you all once called home.
Please join us earlier that day at Bullwinkle’s at 10:30 a.m. for hot chocolate, courtesy of CVA! See who else is coming and RSVP at our evite.
Sugarloaf is generously offering discounted alumni tickets at $60 per adult ticket, (limit 2 tickets per person). Tickets can be purchased at www.gocva.com/alumtix and must be purchased by Tuesday, December 27.
If you have any questions please contact Assistant Director of Development Sarah Hinman at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on December 30!
- Park City Multi Ski Academy Alumni Event: Saturday February 11, 2017. Time and location TBD.
- February 23 3:30 at the Competition Center: ALPS Program Director, Patrick Scanlan, will present: The rise of backcountry skiing nationally, in New England, and in the Carrabassett Valley.
- CVA Scholarship Event: Saturday February 25, 2017 6:00 – 9:00 pm. Featuring a live/silent auction and the famous $10,000 raffle prize!
- US National Alpine Championships at Sugarloaf: March 25-28, 2017.
Camps at Sugarloaf:
- January 3-6: Freestyle, Snowboard, and Ski Cross Training Camps
- January 10-13: Alpine Bridge Camps
- January 17-20: Alpine Bridge Camps
- February 1-3: Alpine Bridge Camps