Trampoline and Skate Camp
Join Head Freestyle Coach, Nate McKenzie, and Guest Coach, Keegan Kilbride for CVA's Trampoline and Skate Camp, an excellent way for skiers and riders ages 9-17 to sharpen their winter skills during the off season. Train with our world-class staff which have included Dew Tour competitors, Banks Gilberti, James Campbell and others to increase your skill level and improve your confidence, all while hanging out with your friends and having fun this summer.
Session 1: July 9th - July 15th
Session 2: July 16th - July 22nd
- Rafting Trip, July 15-16 (dates between sessions 1 & 2): $300
- FMI: Nate McKenzie, nmckenzie@goCVA.com or on 207-237-4497
Early registration (on or before 5/31/2017)
- Boarding Camper: $945
- Day Camper: $695
Regular Registration (June 1, 2017 and after)
- Boarding Camper: $995
- Day Camper: $730
LAKE PLACID, NY - WATER RAMPS - SESSION 1 (2 Days Ramping)
- JUNE 9 - JUNE 11th
LAKE PLACID, NY - WATER RAMPS - SESSION 2 (3 Days Ramping)
- JULY 29th - AUG 1st
LAKE PLACID, NY - WATER RAMPS - SESSION 3 (4 Days Ramping)
Coach - Head CVA Freestyle Coach, Nathan Mckenzie
Lodging - Olympic Training Center
Training - Water Ramps/Trampolines
Transportation - Optional, please contact Nate Mckenzie for more information ($30 One way)
Camp price includes - training fee, lodging, meals: include arrival dinner to departure lunch, coaching
Arrival is between 4pm-6pm at The Olympic Training Center, Lake Placid, NY.
Pickup is at 1pm on the last training day of each session.
What to bring
- Skis, 2 pairs if possible. Bring one or two pair of skis that you will not be using again on-snow.
- Boots that fit well. Your winter ski boots are fine, as the water will not ruin them. Be sure to try them on before camp! Be sure to dry them out by removing liners after camp. Please be sure your bindings fit your boots BEFORE attending camp. Bindings should have a minimum of 9 DIN. Ski retention is critical while ramping.
- A shorty wet suit and insulating layers highly recommended.
- LIFE JACKET: Water sports type.
- At least 2 HELMETS ski/skate/kayak - Required!
- BACK PACK: to take to the Ramps each day.
- Water bottle
- mouth guards
- 2 pair sweats
- 2 - 3 bathing suits / board shorts
- 1 pair running shoes and flip flops
- 1 pair sneakers or casual footwear
- Gym shorts
- Socks and underwear
- Jacket and sweater.
- Rain gear
- Casual clothes
- 1 towel - You are required to use your own towel while at the ramp.
- Sunscreen, toiletries, etc.
- $30 spending money (evening activities may include movies, mini-golf, or similar)
Contact: Nathan Mckenzie: 207-237-4497