Primary goals of the CVA Weekend Program:
- Encourage lifelong participation in skiing by keeping skiing and training fun and exciting.
- Teach solid skiing skills to all athletes.
- Maintain the established intensity and scope of training for those who desire to reach the higher levels of competition.
- Develop a sense of camaraderie and support among the athletes.
- All athletes will be expected to compete as all groups have a competition focus.
Before registering 7-year-olds, please contact Joan Dolan.
The CVA Weekend Program General Freestyle group is for all ages
The CVA Weekend Program Moguls and Freeski (park and pipe) groups are for ages 12 & over, eligible athletes can choose one of these two, or the general program.
The Weekend Program Eastern Championship Skier (ECS) A Mogul athletes compete at the A level.
Registration in this group requires a separate registration and includes:
· Coaching coverage at 4 ECS designated events.
· Coaching during ECS designated event training days.
· Coaching during Training Days and Event Days at ECS Eastern Championships and Junior National Championships.
· A-level skiers will also be invited to all September CVA athlete Water Ramp camps (Fees apply)