The CVA Weekend Program General Freestyle group is for ages 8-19 who are interested in competing in Park and Pipe, Moguls, or both. The program runs weekends and vacation weeks from December to March, 9:30am-2pm.
At age 12 and over, eligible athletes can choose to focus on either the Moguls-only program, Freeski-only (park and pipe) program, or the general program.
Primary goals of the CVA Weekend Program:
- Encourage lifelong participation in skiing by keeping skiing and training fun and exciting.
- Teach solid skiing skills to all athletes.
- Maintain the established intensity and scope of training for those who desire to reach the higher levels of competition.
- Develop a sense of camaraderie and support among the athletes.
- All athletes will be expected to compete as all groups have a competition focus.
The Weekend Program Eastern Championship Skier (ECS) A Mogul athletes compete at the A level.
Registration in this group requires a separate registration and includes:
• Coaching coverage at 4 ECS designated events.
• Coaching during ECS designated event training days.
• Coaching during Training Days and Event Days at ECS Eastern Championships and Junior National Championships.
• A-level skiers will also be invited to all September CVA athlete Water Ramp camps (Fees apply)