ALPINE SUMMER CAMPS 2020
Corralco, Chile - August 4-18, 2020
This Summer Camp is Open to all 2nd year U10's - U16's and their families!!! Flights Included!
This will be a phenomenal camp far beyond your typical on snow summer glacier or snow field experience. Mid-August in Chile is the best part of their winter season, comparable to mid-February in the mountains of the US.
We will have amazing opportunities to experience world class skiing. Our time on snow will be balanced between directed free skills and gate training. We'll train some slalom, but lots of GS and SG elements, so the athletes should bring SL and GS skis. Parents should bring their favorite pair and consider skins as well.
There will be 2 travel days, 10 on snow days, 1 cultural rest day to Temuco, a Spanish Language component.
Required Forms for this Camp: See attachments in email confirmation - All can be emailed to email@example.com
- Updated Physical & Immunizations (must be within the last 2 years) send to Amy Martin CVA school nurse fax# 207-237-4047
- Notarized Permission to Travel (Need from all athletes traveling without a parent. Form must be dated within the year)
- Notarized Coaches Authorization Form (Need from all athletes traveling without a parent. Form must be within the year)
- International Travel Form (Need from all athletes traveling without a parent. Form must be within the year)
- Copy of athletes Insurance card (front & back)
Pricing: $4650/per person
Items to Pack:
- Spending Money $150-$200
- Typical ski clothes (enough to avoid doing laundry)
- speed suit
- winter parka
- lightweight shell
- good ski socks
- ski gear - labeled with athletes name ( SL/GS skis, boots, helmet, GS/SL poles w/ protective gear)
- small tuning kit w/ rubber bands for the brakes
- athletic clothing
- athletic footwear
- jump rope
- water bottle
- back pack
- personal toiletries
- For cell phones - electricity is 220v/50hz in Chile. You will need a small adapter/or small transformer. Link to info on converters: https://www.power-plugs-sockets.com/chile/
Some of the Resort Offerings:
- This resort is within the National Reserve Malalcahello-Nalcas.
- 718km south of the capital city of Santiago
- 6 Lifts
- 29 Runs
- 860 Meters of Vertical Drop
- Runs up to 5kms Long
- More than 1800 Hectares of EPIC Backcountry
- +5 Meters of Snowfall during the season
- The Luxury Resort boasts, 54 rooms w/Wi-Fi and direct tv
- A spa, Bar, and Gym with spin bikes
- Heated Pool w/ Jacuzzi/sauna
- Billiards, Ping pong
- Multi-sport court in town
- Function rooms for video review/meetings
- Restaurant w/special menus & meal times customized for teams
Please Note: The rates shown are cash discounted prices and apply to eCheck payments only. Credit card payments are the non-cash price and are 4% higher.
If you choose to pay by echeck - You will see the non-cash price listed until you choose "SUBMIT/CHECKOUT" in the payment portal. Once you complete the transaction, you will see there is no fee connected to an echeck payment.