The objective of the alpine winter camp program is to provide quality mid-week training for the U12/U14 athlete and to provide a bridge from the weekend training program to a full-time program.
Register for each session separately:
- These 2 day camps are an excellent opportunity for mid-week training with our full time CVA coaches on Sugarloafs challenging terrain.
- Athletes will focus on SL & GS technical fundamentals and gate training.
- Deadline to register is noon on Sunday prior to that week's camp. In order for coaches to provide the best training and experience to the athletes, proper planning and scheduling must be made. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Alpine Winter Camp - Session #1 January 14/15, 2021
A Typical Camp Schedule:
- If you do not have a Sugarloaf pass, you may buy lift tickets for a total of $100 for the 2 day camp. They may be purchased during the registration process and the tickets will be given to you on the first day of the camp
- Full payment is due upon registration
FMI: Jeni Conover 207-542-4903 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9:30 - Meet on the Landing dressed ready to ski
- 9:30-11:15ish - Technical skills session
- 15 minute break in Gondola Room sometime between 11 & 11:30 - athletes must have snacks in their pockets.
- 11:30-1:30 - Gate training session
- 1:45 - Wrap up at Competition Center
- 2:00 - Pick up at Competition Center