2017 CVA Alpine Summer Camp
Les 2 Alpes, France
June 24 - July 6, 2017
Join CVA Head U14 Alpine Coach, Ron Bonnevie, and other CVA coaches, for 10 days on-snow in the French Alps.
Your athlete will get individual coaching and on-snow progressions covering technical fundamentals of edging, balance, rotary & pressure, and GS and Slalom turn shape training. Athletes will also enjoy daily supervised afternoon activities (planned with consideration for fatigue level and weather).
$1,000 registration deposit due at time of reservation. Approximate* total cost of $3,400 is all inclusive with non-stop air from Montreal to Lyon, France.
*Final price to be set in May based on group size and current exchange rates.
More about Les 2 Alpes:
- Village resort complete with many sport shops, restaurants, recreational and medical facilities. Large enough to offer diverse activity, but small enough to be safe, Les 2 Alpes is an ideal setting for the young ski racer.
- Possible afternoon activities include: soccer, tennis, squash, rock climbing, adventure parks, swimming, alpine slide, mini golf, trampolines, ice skating, archery, skate park, and mountain biking.
- With a summer skiing altitude from 8,505 to 11,774 feet on 10,000 acres of snow, Les 2 Alpes is considered the most comprehensive summer skiing site in Europe. With nearly 3.000 vertical feet of skiing, the glaciers’ orientation and state-of-the-art grooming provides firm snow conditions on miles of varied terrain for free skiing and gate training.
- 7 T-bars, 2 chair lifts, and a tunnel train under the glacier. Two fast trams and a cable car bring skiers up from the village.
- Les 2 Alpes has also become a center for mountain biking excellence and typically hosts as championship, which our athletes often have the opportunity to take-in during the latter part of our stay.
For more information contact Ron Bonnevie at email@example.com, 207 491-7134