Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspects the building, grounds, and equipment.
• Handles necessary repairs and maintenance
• Keeps buildings and property in clean and orderly condition.
• Performs routine maintenance activities.
• Performs routine and deep cleaning duties.
• Keeps a maintenance log and reports any issues to the maintenance manager
• Responds to repair and maintenance requests in a timely fashion.
• Collaborates with the maintenance team and contractors as needed.
• Reads and follows manuals, blueprints, and other written instructions.
• Uses equipment, including power tools, hand tools, electric tools, and plumbing tools.
• Gathers and empties trash.
• Mixes cleaning solutions and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions.
• Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Drives vehicles required to perform or maintenance work, including industrial trucks or vans.
• At least one year of building maintenance, construction, plumbing, or electrician experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
• A certification in building maintenance is a plus.
• Must have a driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Handles the physical demands of the job, including standing, bending, pulling, pushing, climbing, and lifting at least 50 pounds.
• Communicates effectively.
• Collaborates with maintenance workers, maintenance managers, and contractors.
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive wages
• Health Insurance, STD, LTD, Voluntary Accident, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees working 6+months of the year
• Sugarloaf Alpine and Nordic Season Pass
• Meals open to employees and their families during the school year