Alpine Bridge Camps
The objective and philosophy of the bridge camp program is to provide a bridge for the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade athlete from a weekend training program to a full-time program:
- The athlete trains during CVA training time, Monday- Friday, with our full-time CVA coaches.
- The athlete studies in a monitored study hall during CVA’s academic time. They work independently on their homework from their public school with the support of a tutor.
- Athletes may be considered for boarding in our dorm if there is space available and he/she is 13 or older and has the permission of the director of student services.
2016/2017 Bridge camps dates:
Session 1: December 5-9
Session 2: December 12-16
Session 3: December 19-22 (Tentative. Please inquire if interested)
Session 4: January 9-13
Session 5: January 16-20
Session 6: February 1-3
Session 7: March 2-3
Weekend Program Participant Prices
5-day camps: $875 as a day camper, $1,175 as a boarding camper.
3-day camps: $450 as a day camper, $600 as a boarding camper.
2-day camps: $300 as a day camper, $375 as a boarding camper.
Non Weekend Program Participant Prices
5-day camps: $975 as a day camper, $1,275 as a boarding camper.
3-day camps: $550 as a day camper, $700 as a boarding camper.
2-day camps: $375 as a day camper, $450 as a boarding camper.
- Day prices include training, lunches, study hall support. Boarding prices include training, lunches, study hall support, boarding and all meals.
- Lift tickets available for $45/day
- Boarding for connecting weekend for two week participants: $300
- Full cost is due with registration form. Refundable/transferrable up to 7 days before camp less $100 cancellation fee.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Ron Bonnevie: 207-491-7134