Alpine Bridge Camps
This is our fourth year of offering a Bridge program. For the 2015-16 season we have changed the program to a camp format to accommodate requests for more sessions to better match families’ schedules and shorter sessions so families can more easily work with their public schools in obtaining and completing homework.
The objective and philosophy of the program stay the same: to provide a bridge for the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade athlete from a weekend training program to a full-time program:
- The athlete trains during CVA training time, Monday- Friday, with our full-time CVA coaches.
- The athlete studies in a monitored study hall during CVA’s academic time. They work independently on their homework from their public school with the support of a tutor.
- Athletes may be considered for boarding in our dorm if there is space available and he/she is 13 or older and has the permission of the director of student services.
Bridge camps dates:
Session 1: December 7-11
Session 2: December 14-18
Session 3: January 11-15
Session 4: January 18-22
Session 5: February 22-26
Session 6: February 29- March 4
Costs per session:
Weekend Program athlete:
- $875 as a day camper ( includes training, lunches, study hall support)
- $1,150 as a boarding camper (includes the above plus boarding and all meals)
Non-Weekend Program athlete:
- $975 as a day camper (includes training, lunches, study hall support)
- $1,275 as a boarding camper ( includes the above plus boarding and all meals)
- If CVA does not know your skiing skills, eligibility for a camp will be determined by a CVA coach. Before you register, please contact Dawn Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-237-4466.
CVA will provide Sugarloaf lift tickets, if necessary, at an extra cost of $45 per day.
Registration coming soon