Alpine Bridge Camps
The objective and philosophy of the bridge camp program is to provide a bridge for the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade athlete from a weekend training program to a full-time program:
- The athlete trains during CVA training time with our full-time CVA coaches.
- The athlete studies in a monitored study hall during CVA’s academic time. They work independently on their homework from their public school with the support of a tutor.
- Athletes may be considered for boarding in our dorm if there is space available and he/she is 13 or older and has the permission of the director of student services.
2016/2017 Bridge camps dates:
Session 1: December 6-9 (weather back-up: December 13-16)
Session 2: January 10-13
Session 3: January 17-20
Session 4: February 1-3
Session 5: March 2-3
Weekend Program Participant Prices
4-day camps: $650 as a day camper, $850 as a boarding camper.
3-day camps: $500 as a day camper, $650 as a boarding camper.
2-day camps: $325 as a day camper, $425 as a boarding camper.
Non Weekend Program Participant Prices
4-day camps: $700 as a day camper, $900 as a boarding camper.
3-day camps: $525 as a day camper, $675 as a boarding camper.
2-day camps: $350 as a day camper, $450 as a boarding camper.
- Day prices include training, lunches, study hall support. Boarding prices include training, lunches, study hall support, boarding and all meals.
- Lift tickets available for $45/day
- Full cost is due with registration form. Refundable/transferrable up to 7 days before camp less $100 cancellation fee.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Ron Bonnevie: 207-491-7134