CVA Snowboard Weekend Program
The Weekend Program is designed for snowboarders from ages 7-19 (under 7 if ability allows*) who love to ride, have a desire to learn competition skills and want to improve their snowboarding. Snowboard athletes ride with an CVA coach on weekends and vacation weeks from December 3, 2016 to April 2, 2017.
The primary goals of the Weekend Program are to:
- Improve individual skills within the sport of competitive snowboarding with an emphasis on fun.
- Provide positive encouragement to promote lifelong participation.
- Focus on fundamental skills as the building blocks for success.
- Develop future champions for our full time CVA program.
$75 discount if paid before October, 12th 2016. No exceptions will be made for missing this deadline.
Prices listed are cash discounted prices for cash or check payments. Check or cash registrations must be received by November 25. The price for credit card transactions is $40 higher.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
Is my child ready for the CVA weekend program?
A common question, and often the answer is yes! As long as your child has a mastery of the following skills, they can build on those skills each weekend in our program.
- Can ride the chairlift without adult assistance.
- Heel and Toe turn down all blue trails.
- Be willing and able to try all steeps, trees, bumps, park features, trees, and racing venues.
- Able to commit to our schedule, at least attending every other weekend and half of vacation weeks.
- Our program is competition based and we ask every athlete to compete in at least one competition.
*BEFORE REGISTERING athletes 7-YEAR-OLD or younger, PLEASE CONTACT PROGRAM DIRECTOR BELOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Alex Tuttle: 207-237-4499