The mission of SCVA Alpine is to foster the life long love of skiing through focused small group student-athlete development. We provide strong fundamental coaching, optimum world-class athletic training in competitive skiing, and responsible community involvement. We strive to provide every student-athlete with the opportunity to be the best that they can be.
SCVA Alpine starts on December 1st and ends on March 24th. Please see the chart below for the new age groups.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THE ALPINE PROGRAM?
The primary goals of the SCVA program are to:
- Instill the love of skiing
- Provide the opportunity to build strong fundamentals
- Introduce age appropriate gate training
- Create positive members of the skiing community
- Show a clear progression from U10 SCVA athletes to U21 Full Time CVA athletes
...and the ultimate goal of being the best skier that the individual athlete can be!
$1375.00 - U10-U14 ($75 discount if paid before October, 8th 2012)
$1500.00 - U16-U21 ($100 discount if paid before October, 8th 2012)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Andrew Willihan: 207-237-4484