CVA acknowledges that cost is a factor for every family considering independent education, and therefore we take a proactive approach towards educating families about their financial commitment. The objective of the pages listed below is to give you what we feel is important information about a CVA investment. If you have any questions or concerns, you should always feel free to contact us directly or set up an appointment to discuss your financial partnership with CVA.
- Carrabassett Valley Academy does not discriminate based upon race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the admission of students or in the awarding of financial aid.
- Decisions about admissions and financial aid are made separately and independently.
- CVA awards financial aid based upon demonstrated financial need.
- CVA makes financial aid awards to those returning financial aid students who are eligible before granting aid to new financial aid applicants.
- All students receiving financial aid must reapply every year they are at CVA to continue to receive aid.
- CVA financial aid awards are applied only toward the cost of tuition, room, and board. Other fees and expenses are the responsibility of the family and not considered in the financial aid calculations.
- Currently 47% of CVA families receive financial aid.
We sincerely look forward to working with you. If you would like more information contact Dawn Smith, Director of Admissions.
Download full financial aid policy here.