Mike Mallon, Snowboard Program Director
- Currently USASA President.
- Named 2002 Domestic Coach of the Year.
Under Mike’s guidance, his programs were recognized as Program of the Year by the United States of America Ski and Snowboard Association three times.
Prior to joining Carrabassett Valley Academy Mallon served as Snowboard Program Director at Stratton Mountain School in Vermont, Head Snowboard Coach at Holderness School in New Hampshire, and Snowboard Program Director at Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club in Colorado.
Spent six years as the Snowboard Committee Chairman and on the Board of Directors at USSA. Is currently a member of the USASA Executive Committee.
Kim Stacey, Head Elite Coach
- Member of the US National Snowboard Team for 4 years.
- 1st in the World and US National Halfpipe Championships in 1999 and 2000.
- 3rd in the Gravity Games Halfpipe in 2000.
- 4th in the X-Games Halfpipe in 2000.
Prior to joining Carrabassett Valley Academy, Stacey served as the lead coach at Woodward in Copper Colorado where in addition to coaching, she used her gymnastics skills to develop the latest in air awareness techniques.
Steven Randall, Head Development Coach
- Studied snowboard coaching theories and application in the Ski Industries Program at the University of Maine at Farmington
- Taught learn to ride lessons at Black Mountain in Rumford with the Ski Industries Program for two years
- Coached for the Gould Academy weekend competition program for one season
- Has competed and placed in mutiple rail jams around the state of Maine
Prior to joining Carrabassett Valley Academy, Steven coached and co-directed the SCVA weekend program at Sugarloaf for the past two years.