August 22, 2014
We have expanded our water ramp training dates to include a weekend for our Weekend Program athletes who are 10 and older. This summer a few athletes explored this training opportunity and had great success.
Here are the details:
- We would depart from CVA on September 12 at 10am and ramp the 13th and 14th.
- We would need to create a ride share for the return on the 14th because I will be staying in Lake Placid for a CVA team training camp.
- The cost is estimated to be $320 for lodging, the ride over, meals, and coaching. This is an estimate. Final cost will be determined once we know the number of participants
- All athletes will need a wet suit, life jacket, mouth guard, 2 pairs of skis, old boots, helmet, sneakers, and a towel.
- MOST important is your USSA membership renewal.
Please contact me before August 29th if you would like to reserve a spot.
Check out our Facebook page for shots of Colin, Parker, Alex, Johnny, David, and Ben, some of our WP athletes that have stepped up to the ramps.
Also their parents are great supporters of the training and are great a resource for parent concerns and questions.
Freestyle Program Director