CVA ALPINE WEEKEND PROGRAM
The mission of the Weekend Program is to foster the life-long love of skiing through focused small group student-athlete development. We provide strong fundamental coaching, optimum world-class athletic training in competitive skiing, and responsible community involvement for athletes 7 (if ability allows*) - 19 yers old. We strive to provide every student-athlete with the opportunity to be the best that they can be.
The program runs weekends and vacation weeks from November 29, 2014 to March 29, 2015.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THE ALPINE PROGRAM?
The primary goals of the program are to:
- Instill the love of skiing
- Provide the opportunity to build strong fundamentals
- Introduce age appropriate gate training
- Create positive members of the skiing community
- Show a clear progression from U8 Weekend Program athletes to U21 Full Time CVA athletes
...and the ultimate goal of being the best skier that the individual athlete can be!
$1475.00 ($75 discount if paid before October, 14th 2014)
$1000.00 - 20 Day Punch Pass (9-12th graders only)
*Before registering 7-year-olds, please contact program director below
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Andrew Willihan: 207-237-4484